Friday, November 4, 2011

Back....again

Once again - I stopped blogging. This time it has been almost a year. I've been busy. That's a lie. I forgot about my blog. Shame on me. But I have been up to some cool things over the past year and I figured it was time to share. Here's what has happened since my last post:

Got pregnant.



Had a beautiful baby boy.


Went on maternity leave for 9 weeks (I have no picture of maternity leave).

While I was home - I started making pillows.



Who makes pillows when they have a newborn?

Me.

I am going to brag. I have the most chilled out kid in the world. He sleeps and eats like a champ. He rarely cries - and when he does - it's super easy to figure out what he wants. I couldn't ask for a better baby.


I am not going to make any promises to blog regularly. When I can - I will. If I take another year break - well - I'm sorry. But for now, I am back.

P.S. I also sell the pillows.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Mere is back on the blog hunt! Love the pillows, too. When are you going back to work?

    ReplyDelete