Monday, February 27, 2012

Project Dear Stella #1

Lindsay Straw Galloway is a Surface Pattern and Textile designer (dream job) in NYC who launched her new fabric line Dear Stella late last year! She also happens to be an old high school friend, a facebook friend as well as a fellow pinner on Pinterest! Through the wonderful world of social media, Lindsay and I have reconnected. She was kind enough to send me some of her yummy, vibrant fabrics to play with - and I have been overwhelmed with ideas! The colors make me giddy!

Check out these great designs (there are so many it is hard to choose - here are a few favorites):
Heirloom - Blueberry Flowers

Mimosa - Pop Ditsy

Palladium - Gray Chevron (this is my favorite)

Stained Glass - Pink



I have desperately been looking for the right bedding to brighten up my bedroom. Sometimes I think it can be a curse when you know exactly what you want, because you can then never find it. Over the weekend I used the Palladium Gray Chevron to make some pillows for our bed and they turned out beautiful!




























Stay tuned for more projects!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this post, Mer! I'm so glad I reconnected with such a talented friend! The pillows are perfect in your gorgeous bedroom and I can't wait to see what you do next! xo

    ReplyDelete