Thursday, February 25, 2010

Obsessed with pink and orange

I love this color combination. The bright colors together makes me smile. Pink and orange threw up at my wedding and now in my basement studio. What else was I suppose to do with the polka dot fabric?

I am storing my sister's sewing machine - until they move home - and I am going to put it to good use. I know the basics of sewing. One would start off with something simple, like a pillow. Not me. I am going to make this quilt from Manhattan Craft Room if it kills me:


This is going to be my newest "how to" project (aside from planning The Boy's wedding - more to come on that).

Happy Thursday! (Who am I kidding? Friday is the only day that deserves an exclamation point).

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of the Boys...that makes me happy! Love your craft space! I know I am not allowed to play in it...but I love it none the less!

    ReplyDelete